Its already the third week of the month and you have exhausted your cash balance. So how do you pay your ever-growing phone and internet bills, if no help comes from anywhere? The answer lies closer to you than you think in your android app phone. Follow the following steps to get 14-days interest free credit and even after that very small interest is levied and you are allowed a lot of time before the bank starts making phone reminders. Let’s know more about how to get instant credit.
Powered by ICICI bank strong technology platform, you need to just download the app called epaylater that will give you interest-free credit from anything between 1500 to 20,000INR that you can use to pay bills, shop at online stores, buy food and get it home delivered. The only catch is that you cannot get cash in your account, but you will be allotted a credit limit that you can use by clicking on the epaylater option at checkout in all partner shopping destinations. Here’s the step by step instruction to get timely credit, that can prove to be a lifesaver.
- Download epaylater from the play store and it does not consume much memory and install it.
- Log in using the OTP detection method which validates you as the user of the phone. If it does not read the ONE-TIME-PASSWORD immediately, press the resend OTP button and copy paste the OTP that comes carefully on your mobile.
- The number used to get OTP on this android app should be the same that is connected to your Aadhar, WhatsApp and bank accounts.
- The algorithm that powers this app decides your credit limit by analyzing your social media profile, financial history in just under two minutes.
- Very few applicants get rejected and even those with bad credit history can easily get 1500 credit no matter that their CIBIL, Transunion, Equifax score may be.
Wait no further, try this out to quarantine your payment blues.